Monday, February 15, 2010

the chronicle of a sentimental bastard~~

you,
i keep thinking bout you..
every seconds...

you,
i remember our first met...
our first glance...
it was not a beautiful atmosphere..
but u look at me
already won me over...

you,
i spell into your curse
passing me anchors while
i'm drowning in your sweet embraces..

you,
it was countless times i asked you
how much i love you
in spite of you don't want to be loved by me

you,
the passion is there
i thought it's got to be right..
right?how could it be wrong
when love is all i can offer?
but,i'm aware,it's just not right..

you,
i can tell that you had enough
you given up the moment i want more
will you come around?
i wont ask you to come..

you,
thinking of you hating me so much
i could die
i said i love you
it's just not a lips service

you,
you are my best companion
companion with benefits, emotionally..
so,if you want to be free
i wont stop
and i have just to believe
somewhere out there
you will thinking of me

you,
sorry for these a few awkward lines
wait,no..im not sorry

you,
for all the times we spent together..
every fights,every laughters..
all i can ask
don't pretend not to love me at all..at all...

p.s i still love you

No comments:

Post a Comment