Saturday, July 11, 2009

my ever dearer BFF get mad...

In my social networking,there is only one my fren that i named Kechik...motip???(do i have to tell u this???) she said I am a moderate-sized woman who cannot at anytime being called as petite... fullstop!

n she proclaimed
I don't regard being called as Kechik is a branding thingy. It's more likely an insult...

hell no that's wat i meant...n i believe ida doesnt mean at any cost to insult u....*mati la tak taw sape ida tu...
ida n me just regard as Kechik bcoz U R KECHIK....which part of u that moderate-sized ?i hardly see it....*mati la.... n bcoz of your petiteness la we i mean ida n me, called u kechik...

well dear,if u got irritate if i call u Kechik,maybe i call u Techik....instead of k,i use it with t...sweet kan..kan????i mean isn't it???

lets play a game...gugel kechik n lets found out wat will come out...ready....meh...i mean jom....





see,is not so bad...means that u tough...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tetibe je kuar gambo kubur...*mati la tak taw batu nisan sape....Al-fatihah...


2 comments:

  1. yeah, the 2nd pic tu mmg suit my latest entry....giler.petanda ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. jgn pk yg bukan2....
    sereemmmmm...

    ReplyDelete