Wednesday, December 9, 2009

terinspirasi~~

i went to through amri's latest n3 n baam..he hit me with his point...
songs..yes,songs...like kamil used to quote to me one time i can hardly remember when but he quoted it.."u r always have a song for every occasions.."yeah i know,that was so uncalled for but he got point there...so here goes my list...

bila bunga di petik orang---i was 9..mala,while we were heading to class after physical educition class,she was singing it...by we,i mean me,her,husaini,firdaus n few guys ang gals i can sort of remember them now...i wish to meet them again...

lamunan terhenti---i was 10..moving to kl for a better life...jamey starts to collect cassettes ..he bought ning baizura,amy mastura,kru n so on...

aku cinta padamu---i felt in love for the first time n she was siti nurhaliza...she was everyone first crush for boys at my age that time..in fact,who isnt?

as long as you love me---the boy bands become a hit..i sang this song like all the times..again n again...

bye bye bye---reminds me of my good year with faeiz...2000,i found a brother that i never had...back then,he was naive n quite..i wonder time can really change a person...we both like the 6th and 7th of the nsync members...

the day u went away---faeiz n me totally crazy about M2M...googling their lyrics..n memorized them...stupid stuff..but we really enjoyed em

i never had a dreams come true---i left malik high skool n moved to pendang..that time, i was about to create a new clique..romzie,zaki,jeffry,mat n others..we were like the coolest person in 4 alpha..too bad i have to leave...

percayalah---shuhada writes the lyrics as i asked for it...i just love the song...

kesetiaan---it was late 2002..me n my frens get our butt busy for spm like bees...i would say this song is one of my lifetime soundtrack...

lagu joget that i forget what the title is---gelisah di jiwa,aduh resah...i was in matrix program..machak,mut n i went back home during weekend for the first time..i sang this song along with machak out loud in the bus like nobody bisness...n we giggled for our stupidity...

you make me wanna---the song inspired me to confess my love to the girl that i liked...it was 3 months...

kau yang bernama seri---our first song...did i mention 'our'?silly me...hahaha...

last kiss---our second song...totally one of my lifetime soundtrack...did i mention 'our' again?my baddd~~

bukan cinta biasa---this song is something that in common between me n abe...everyone deserve bukan cinta biasa right?

tanpa---nazam has to swallow his own guilt for make fun of me..he asaid im tasteless in music coz i love this song but it turned out that he likes this song too...


there are more songs to be listed...but let them kept safe with me...

n yeah,i am a sentimental bastard....n call me traditional..i love malay songs...

1 comment:

  1. lagu joget tu, - rindu merindu by fauziah idris. ya, thank you me!

    ReplyDelete