Saturday, February 7, 2009

tag yang dibuat sendiri...

I’m tired of:
= charlie company keeps on provocking..so sickening...so wat if dog company is merrier than others??

I am listening to:
= padi..menanti sebuah jawaban...ingt lagi Along tetiba mengalir air mata bile dgr lagu ni...

maybe I should:
= be more serius...seriously serious...

Chocolate is
= is my favourite colour...just so u know...

I last ate:
=buah belimbing..pemberian haslam...n 7 ketol kacang badam

Right now I'm craving:.
= roti jala mummy buat...

Love is:
= cinta itu suatu penantian dan kesabaran itu adalah milik aku..

Today:
=PENAT NAK MAMPOSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Tomorrow:
= it might not come


Is your cell phone right by you?
= nope..i wonder where is it now??

Are you tired?:
= i am..n i need rest...

Are you wearing pajamas:
= my kain pelikat is my pj's

Are you upset?:
= ye....no further detail..period..


Last drink?
= jus oren yang ade rumput di dalam nye..aku pow brickfield nye...nak secure air dari aku...

Last phone call?
= mummy..betty is aggressive now...she might miss me by now...

last time you cried?:
= hari tu...

Ever laughed until you almost cried?
= almost wet my pants...

Met someone who changed your life?
= yeap...everyone have impact on my life...even auntie saroji,cleaner yang aku kenal tu...

Is there something you want to tell someone?
= get rid of your bloody face out of my fucking sight...


Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?
= nagesh...

Do you think you've made a difference in anyone's life?
= i dont really care...

When is your next road trip?
=not in my next ten-lifetimes..

Where is the person you like at right now?
= tengah menghamburkan kata2 nista kat jr...hahaha...aku sayang kamu...

What outfit do you have on at this exact moment?
= towel...n towel only...

What were you doing at 7AM?
= tgh menuang waktu pt....sambil mencarut kat pti....

How do you feel?
= obnoxious

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
= i love the smell of the brisk of air

Where did you sleep last night?
= atas katil..my night not the same as ever...too silence..

What/who woke you up today?
= w380i yg berharga 5 ratus itu...

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
= dog company...each n evryone....watafak!!!we had had a good time...walaupun PENAT!!!

Is there anyone you want to be with right now?
= yeah..some who can ajar to me the whole thing about nanocomposite...

No comments:

Post a Comment