Sunday, February 8, 2009

when j meets andrea n pereira

it was fun to watch a wedding singer for 2nd times...n now, i raised the * rate that i gave b4..the movie now deserves 4.5/5...wat makes it more entertain is andrea n pereira share to me their unbearable-stupidly-thoughts...andrea comes out of no where and pop up with this q...
WOULD U MARRY YOURSELF??that's some deep shit question...



andrea: just tell me.
pereira: is it another dingy-ding-dong repertoire?
andrea: shut up n gimme your answer.
pereira n j: yeah...double yeah.
andrea: n now, wat if now u r just some pieces-unworthful-got-nothing-to-offer earthling??
still,r u going to marry urself??
j: we are not going to watch this movie ever again...EVERR...
andre: answer me u sick-bastard.
pereira: hey A,are u goin to marry me if i was as wat u define??answer me ho'..
andrea: i'm talking bout u...dont change the subject.
j: hell yeah.
pereire: u sick animal.
andrea: me?
pereira: stop assuming i'm talking bout u,lady
j: pereira's rite. get rid this bloody movie. i hate these stupid-moral-obligations movie. n A, u r
not invited any more to our movie nite.
andrea: try me.looking forward to watch the other sister.j,fine me 'the animal song' for me.
i MEAN it.
pereira: wat a self-centered bitch.
j: guys, it's just a song and..
andrea: i want it b4 we watch the movie.
j: hold it A. which part that '"r-not-invited-any-more-to-our-movie-nite"?
andrea: just get me the DAMN song.


n now, j starts googling THE ANIMAL SONG.

1 comment:

  1. is it the savage garden's song?
    i remembered once used song entitled Animal Song in my micro teaching..

    ReplyDelete